Friday, December 10, 2010

The Departure


 The end is near
 I have no more strength
 To fight with my fears.

The departure is meant to happen
Its getting harder for life to imagine
When you leave , It would be
A ship sans a captain.

The days that we spent together
Couldnt be more beautiful than a peacock’s feather.
Even though We fought over small things
But in the end , you were the one who gave me wings.

The footprints that you left on my heart
Wouldn’t fade away even after you depart
I know situations will get complicated
But Goodbyes are something I have always hated.

And today when you’ll leave
The memories we created would be clearer than a sieve
But I cant bear the lonliness that would be fetched
Hence , Life cannot be sketched.

So  now its time to set your wings Free
I want to see you fly over the sea
But promise me one thing
You ll never forget me.

Ipshita

6 comments:

  1. Really nice , But kinda centi babe !
    Everything is alright ?
    [ $]

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO not really . My bestfriends are passing out of school in few days. SO , yeah pretty much sad. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same prob , But my love is going as in my ex !
    I don't know where he will go will in be in touch
    Urgh this sucks

    P.s Don't worry babe !
    [$]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well , the problem with me is pretty peculiar. One of my bestfriends is my boyfriend. And the other one is a girl . And when they ll leave , school would be like a graveyard and stuff. But the good thing , is .. Me and him would keep meeting and stuff :-)

    Ps. I know it sucks. You just ned to trust your self and the relation. Trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya you seem kinda experienced lol !
    [$]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you could say that . Well , My new post A cappella of the Heart , is written by keeping you in mind. Read it when you have time . :-)

    ReplyDelete