Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chase for Insouciance

Living life of a narcissist
Is not a usual thing
The quench for happiness
In me ,still seems to exist.

My inability to create
The insomniac nights
Just don’t seem to reciprocate
And I can’t even fight...

Having the zeal in me
Is not enough
But what I m trying to create
Is something I wont give up

The restiveness of my mind
Questions competing among themselves
Seems to be getting thorny
Day by day to be dealt.

People say losing hope
Is a trait of a looser
However Situations of life
Has made me dope.

I live upon the drug
Named love , which
Doesn’t seem to be  giving me contentment
Being lovelorn is something I have been made to hug

So where does my chase
For insouciance end ?
Everything to me seems a haze
No Matter how much for life I bend.


- Ipshita




No comments:

Post a Comment