Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Bit of You in Me

It is often said that when you are in Love , the world around you changes. You change. Violins start playing. It starts Raining. Wind starts blowing. You start singing. The whole word goes upside down. Everything goes Haywire. Its All SO Plasticky. Infact , even I used to belive in such fairy tails initially. But It was when I was struck by Love for the second time , I realised , The feelings run much denser than rainwater , much deeper tone than Violin and much higher pitch than singing.

Well , He is the guy who DOES give me butterflies. He IS the guy who does ocassionally send chills all through my body. He is the guy who makes me feel nervous every time his hands brush against mine. He is the person who makes my heart skip beats like a scratched CD when ever he looks staright into my eyes.He is the guy who does make me laugh. He calls me stoopid. He calls me Cute. He calls me everything possible. Bcze he thinks I m his. But , He is NOT wrong. I m his. Love IS the feeling , when you start feeling that you Only & Only belong to THAT person. 

Every one knows , the biggest suprises come in the smallest of the box. I guess , That is how my surprise was. Never did I ever think in my wildest dreams to fall in love in the guy who is my bestfriend.

How much do I love this person ? Why do I love this person ? How did I come to love this person ? Even though I m the source of all of these questions , I still havent been able to find an answer to it.  They say Love conquers all. It conquered me. He conquered me. And my heart. Certain things ,just cannot be described in Love. It just happens. 

Currently , I myself dont know , what matter m I suppose to fill this page with. Whether How much I love him ? Or Why I love him ? If I go question wise , every time he has asked me this question , the only answer I could give him was More than Any one in the world ! But I guess , Its much more than that. Why do I love him ? Well , It s just for the person he is. He doesnt judge me or rule me. Its just simple. I always used to think , Love is Not Simple. But with him , I just feel Love is Simple. Its two superly dependant souls are in love with each other. It is very important for the person to not judge you . It is also very important for him to not overrule you. We know who we are. We love each other . We love everything about each other that hurts.

 We let each other breathe each other's breaths ! We form each other ! We destroy each other. Its every thing togather. And I draw the bottom line that , We live for each other. 


Love 
Ipshita
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment