Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Magic of The Hands





I have got many forwards saying "Things a guy means when : He looks at you , He kisses your forehead.. " 

Frankly speaking none of them is true even by an inch. Because we devise rules by the indiviual experiences that we have. 

Some say , Holding Hands is a sign of Foreverness. But I completely disagree with that. I never felt any of that when he held my hand. Its just an indiviual experience which is being showered on us, And We want to believe that. Holding  each other;s hands , You feel wanted . You just feel , Some one accepts you for the person you are. You dont know whether that act of holding hands is forever or not. But definatey for that moment , you know Some one IS with you. 

It was before , he held my hand when I used to think , 
Where is the Love ? I cant see it , I cant feel it, i cant touch it. I can hear it. I can hear some words. But then what can I do with your easy words ? 


And then he held my hand for the first time , Things changed for me. It was the best feeling ever. He made me forget if any one else except him exists in the world. He made me Feel HIS. He made me BELONG to him. Its not some cliqued example which I m trying to copy paste here.. But Its what exactly I felt. And the best part , I just did nt feel like leaving it. 

Have you ever got the insecure feeling , that Its the last time you are holding on to each other ? That is exactly the feeling I got , when He let go off my hand. The Magic of his Touch was SO strong that , It could break any barrier. And Just in a moment of time , I could feel all the Love draining out as he left my hand.

 Even though I know that He Loves me more than any body will ever do , but still The Gravity of Love was felt when he left. Its just that mere laying of his hands on mine , that made me realise , How much I love that person. And that person means everything to me. Maybe The grasping on to my hands , means much much more than a kiss to me. His Love is like a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all senses of time , destroying all memory of beginning and all fear for an end.But All I can say is , its that act which makes me Feel , I m His. And Nobody holds me back except him.


Love 
Ipshita 
xx


2 comments: