Saturday, October 23, 2010

You Simply Laughed

It is the end of our journey 
You came to meet me
You saw me and you laughed
That was the only thing to see
For weeks I had starved.

We decided to take a walk 
Under the mallow starstruck sky 
Walk and Talk ; Walk and Talk 
Didnt get a hint that things could turn so sly.

And then you propsed me with your
Decision to say Goodbye,
But in those crystal eyes , even under the dark sky
I couldn't read the pain of abandoning memories
That we had beautifully passed by
You saw me crying and you laughed.

I know things are very easy for you
Everything's a joke, But Pure love
Only get a few , You had no clue
How lucky you were; to get someone
Who loves you ; cares for you
But you prefered a fling in lieu.

I don't want a fling 
I always wanted a real thing
You thought it was too fairytalish
You again stood there and laughed
Laughed till your stomach hurted
Seeing that , my tears overflooded.

And then I realised
Itwas the time to end it.
Put it a full stop , no comma , No exclamtion.
I cried in the moving box
You saw me and yet you laughed
I left the room , crying , Red Eyes
And still all you did was 
Laugh and smile.

- Ipshita

No comments:

Post a Comment