Saturday, October 23, 2010

When You Fly High , You Fall Deeper

Having Expectations is
the essence of life.
But making the stakes higher,
Could lead your life to strife.

Moribound emotions, trapped hesitations
ceasless suffocation & emotional precipitations.
Seem to be just a few words for you,
But this is not the kind of life I wanted to sew.

Nothing except myself should be
holding me back,
But high expectations in life
put me on the railway tracks.

Life from an altitude
Looks like the place, you knitted
to have your own attitude.
But how can I always put the blame,
For you romance had
always been a Love Game.

In this pathetic world of sublime,
Quenching for your love
Was always on my mind

I dont believe in destiny or fate,
All I wanted was to have Your own say
All I needed from you was an answer,
So you made me fly high
But made me fall even deeper.

-Ipshita

No comments:

Post a Comment