Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Can't Force You To Love





We started off as strangers
Ended up making others stangers for us

As days passed by
And the spark in us grew
The meaning of life , now
Only started being with you

Long lost dates , 3 am conversations
Bunches of pink orchids and endless flirtations
It all seemed so true ; but who knew
As the months passed by , the slow poison started to brew

I tried and tried no matter how hard
To my utmost best
But the fights and misunderstandings
Created holes like a pest

And then came the turning point
When the brewed up feelings erupted
How could that happen to us ?
I thought we weren't so corrupted.

I hung up the phone , and made a heroic exit,
No crying , no shouting only internal pain
Running away from true love
Holds no great prestige

Yes I stil love you
And I was out black
Come back soon
I want you back

But what's the point in making so many curves
After all I can't force you to love.




-Ipshita

1 comment: